SMYN exists to eradicate HIV infections by using sports, arts and culture as a vehicle for advocacy and raising awareness.
- To USE sport, arts & culture platforms to contribute towards eradication of HIV
- To PROMOTE sport, arts & culture as tools for social cohesion
- To RAISE consciousness and increase the number of men undergoing HIV Counseling and Testing and Male Medical Circumcision
- To PROMOTE AND SHOWCASE the public commitment of sport, arts & culture personalities in the fight against HIV and promotion of social cohesion.
- To ADVOCATE for a positive public image of sport, arts & culture in nation building.